There have been several questions about the rules since EONS released, and we have the newest clarifications for rules questions that we have seen, hopefully this will help you as you learn the game. If you have any other rules questions, feel free to contact us.
- For Solitaire, follow the resource guide for the 2 player game in the base rules
- Extra Player Tokens are included in the base game because we had room for more colors, and we wanted lighter colors for color blind individuals.
- The Green Resource Threshold indicators are in play during the competitive game only. Unless indicated, they are not a part of the solitaire or co-op rule sets.
- Black Holes and Neutron Stars DO NOT grant the star owner Uranium when a star is replaced, but entropy count is reduced.
- SECRET AGENDAS: Deal one to each player before the game. At the end of the game, grant any bonus victory points based on the rules printed on the card.
- Planets DO NOT need to be tied to a specific star “in orbit.” The total number of planets supported by all your stars in play is the determining factor for rogue planets. Example, you have 2 stars capable of supporting 6 planets (4 and 2). You have 4 planets on the table, 2 near each star. If the smaller star is destroyed, you can still support 4 planets, regardless of where you placed them on the table. There is no requirement to have planets in orbit, only that the total number of planets be equal or less than the total number of planets the total of your stars can support.
- End Game is triggered by the entropy counter reaching 0 in the competitive game. The game actually ends during the ACCOUNT phase, so continue playing through the create phase until all players have passed (or Fusion, Purchase and Create if the endgame is triggered in the Fusion Phase)
As we get more clarifications, we will post them here.